Every year, I post up a call for questions and topics in order to connect to the blogging community, help out people in need and generate posts that might help even more for years to come! This year, I'm trying to get a more structured blogging schedule under my belt. So in addition to questions and topics, I want to know what you'd like to see from me weekly!
Here are some ideas I'm currently churning in my head:
- A weekly Witchy Words Tip post.
- A weekly Futhark runes post.
- A bi-weekly Forming a Circle post based on my experiences with Kitvamoria, Circle of Open Traditions and the new circle I am forming with a small selection of pagans currently.
- A monthly full moon post.
- Altar pictures one week before a sabbat.
- Sabbat posts on the Friday before the sabbat.
- This may be the Friday after if a sabbat lands on a Thursday, as that's our celebration night.
This also leaves me room to select one to two other topics each month, including infographics, picture How-to images and more! What would you like to see?