Since my review for Sabbat Box, I’ve been asked by several shops if they can send me free samples to review their products. The answer is absolutely yes as long as they meet the following guidelines:
- You must be a small business.
- It must be pagan-owned. Any denomination is fine.
- No state-side illegal ingredients, please!
- Tea is fine, but I really prefer no other food stuff out of safety concerns. And as much as I’d love to review homemade dog treats, I just can’t risk it. It’s not just a poison concern, but the fact that both my dog and I have a significantly restricted diet thanks to genetic issues. Thank you for understanding!
- You must be willing to ship to the US.
- Bonus points if your item is sabbat-related given the theme of my blog.
- You must be willing to accept that I will do an honest review. I will point out both the strengths and weaknesses of your product and tell my viewers whether I like it. While I appreciate the free goodies, I cannot and will not sacrifice the trust of my readers for it.
- If I absolutely do not like your product, I will send you a personal message letting you know rather than posting a negative review here at WW. I don't believe in dragging any small business through the mud.
Finally, while I'd love to offer a multitude of shopping options for my readers, I don't want that to become all that I blog about. I'd prefer to limit product reviews to four a month, which means I may not be able to do an immediate review. I will do reviews in the order in which they're received and space them out with at least seven days in between. This actually works to your advantage too, as multiple product reviews in a row may not get as much attention as individual, well-spaced reviews.
If all of the above are fine, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let me know when you ship so I can keep an eye out for it. I will let you know as soon as your product arrives!
Thank you again, everyone!